UpTogether now provides members with transaction-level data of their personal financial transactions. This data may be useful to members in many ways, such as being used as an aide for budgeting, saving or as a tool that provides a glimpse at categorized transactions.
To view your recent bank account transactions:
1. Navigate to the financial section on the UpTogether homepage.
2. Click on 'Shared Accounts'.
3. You'll be redirected to the Financials page. Click on 'My Shared Financial Accounts'.
4. Locate the account that you'd like to view and click on your account balance.
5. You will be able to view your most recent transactions. To view transactions from previous months, click on the minus (-) icon located next to the month and year above your transactions.