In order to make receiving funds for accepted offers and research payments from UpTogether easier, members can use the Automatic Deposit Settings option.
Using this option will automatically send payments to your preferred payment method. Preferred payment methods include either direct deposit to a bank account, a physical UpTogether card, or a virtual card.
Members who choose to use the Automatic Deposit setting will not need to manually withdraw funds from their Personal Fund Account.
To activate your Automatic Deposit Settings option, use the following steps:
- On your Dashboard, click on the Payment Options button
- Every Payment Option will have a button to select your Preferred Payment Receipt Method.
Remember: This will be how you receive automatic payments, and you can only choose one payment method.
- Choose an option as your preferred payment method.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see Automatic Deposit Settings. Click the button to activate, and then click Save.
- An alert saying "Settings Updated" will pop up on the screen; approved payments will now be sent to your preferred payment method automatically.