Applicants who have an application status of "Paid" but have yet to receive their approved funds may be experiencing one of two common issues.
- Account Restricted: This means that our payment processor was unable to verify your identity and you need to provide additional identification information. Here is the process on how to check if your account was marked restricted and how to go about providing your identity information.
- Payment Failed: This means that the bank account information provided by the applicant during the application process, was incorrect, therefore, payment failed. Here is a link on how to check and update your banking information.
- All applicants with failed payments receive an email or text message with instructions on how to update your bank account details.
For updates on an already submitted application, please log in to your dashboard using the same log in method you used when you applied, such as your phone number or email.
Note: As a reminder, by sharing your financial account(s) you are giving UpTogether access to the following information related to account transactions:
- Location (for specific offline transactions)
- Merchant name
- Category (travel, shop, deposit, withdrawal, etc.)
You are also giving UpTogether access to the following information related to each shared account:
Account type (savings, checking, loan, etc)
For security purposes, occasionally the third-party platform used to share this information with us will “unlink” your shared account(s). To continue sharing your account(s), you will need to link them again.
If you ever change your mind and want to stop sharing your accounts, here are instructions for how to do so.