If you are taken to the below page after requesting and clicking on a magic link, simply change the URL address to the initial fund you intended to apply to. This will allow you to continue with the application process.
For example, let’s say that we wanted to apply to: https://fund.uptogether.org/givetogethernow-code, we would:
1) Click on the link that was provided to you (in this case we will use: https://fund.uptogether.org/givetogethernow-code)
2) Then click on “Log In to Apply”
3) Request a magic link
- Text or Email
4) Click on the magic link sent to your email or text
- If you see the below image, then follow steps 5 through 7.
5) From this same website:
- Update the website URL to the fund URL we intended to apply too, in this example, https://fund.uptogether.org/givetogethernow-code and click enter (to navigate to the fund site)
- Assuming we entered the right information from the above screen, you will thee be directed to the fund you intended to apply to and click on “Apply Now”
- You should now able to complete your application.
- If you are applying with an invite code, you will be asked to enter that code and then you can complete filling out the remaining of the application and submit.
For updates on an already submitted application, please log in to your dashboard using the same log in method you used when you applied, such as your phone number or email.