You can invite people to join your UpTogether group via email or text message sent directly from the UpTogether platform.
- On the UpTogether Home Page, locate your group under the Groups section.
- Click the ”invite” link at the bottom of the page.
- Choose whether you want to send an invite via email or an invite via text message.
- Add either the phone number or email address for the people that you wish to invite to the group.
- Read the prefilled message and hit send!
Note: Groups are limited to 8 members so you can truly bond and build stronger relationships. The small size also makes it easier for you to coordinate online and offline group check-ins.
Any group member can invite people until the group reaches 8 members. Chat with each other about who you want to invite so your group is formed collaboratively. Also consider inviting people who may not feel included.