- Select the ‘Create Group’ option on your UpTogether home page
- Read through the community norms on UpTogether and select ‘I will do my part.’
- Fill out the information for your group in the form on the last page.
- Once you create your group, you can invite others to join your group via text message or email. Make sure to give them a heads-up so they will look for - and accept - your invitation.
- Anyone can join. They’ll be prompted to make an UpTogether account when they join your group.
- Any group member can invite people until the group reaches 8 members. Chat with each other about who you want to invite so your group is formed collaboratively.
Search the Support Center...