Sharing a goal is simple!
- From the UpTogether Home page, locate the group’s name you want to share your goal with.
- Click on the purple “Goal Sharing” button.
- Click the blue “Create Goal” button.
- Follow the prompts to create a title for your goal, a description of your goal and share how the group can help you reach your goal.
- Click the green “Share” button when you are done. Members of your group will get an email or text letting them know you shared a goal.
*You cannot save your goal as a draft so be sure to click “share” before exiting UpTogether. If you need to edit your goal, you will be able to edit it after sharing.