Please note: Protecting the funds on the Prepaid Card is your responsibility. UpTogether cannot replace any money spent while a physical or virtual card is lost or stolen. Unauthorized charges will have to be disputed directly with the vendor.
If your card is lost or stolen, you can request a new card on your dashboard.
Important Note: There is a $3.50 replacement fee for physical cards and a $.10 (10 Cents) fee for virtual replacement fee cards.
- Log in at https://financials.uptogether.org/dashboard Note: You must log in using the same method associated with your UpTogether Fund Account.
- Go to your dashboard and select Payment Options.
- Locate the Physical Card section and click on the "request replacement" icon.
- Select the reason for replacement and confirm or add/edit the address where the new card will be mailed to. There is a $3.50 replacement fee for physical cards. Click on the "request card" button to complete the card replacement request.
- Confirm your replacement card request.
- Once received in the mail, you will need to return to your dashboard to activate your new UpTogether Physical card.