1. To link your bank account to your UpTogether profile, locate the Financials section on the UpTogether home-page and click on "Link a New Account.”
2. Click on the tab that says, "My Linked Bank Accounts" and then click on "Link a New Account"
3. You will now be redirected to Plaid where you can safely and securely enter your banking information.
4. If your bank is not listed in the options available, search for your bank, by name, in the search box.
5. Enter your banking credentials here. Start with your username and password and click on submit.
6. You may need to verify your identity. If so, you’ll receive a text message from your bank and you will need to enter the code when prompted.
7. Plaid will begin to verify the code that you have entered. Once it has been successfully verified, your bank account information will be available to you on the screen.
Your account has been successfully linked to your UpTogether profile and you can manage it in the Financials section at any time.