1. To share your financial account, click on the menu icon and then click on "Financials". You can also click on the "Financials" section on the homepage.
2. Scroll down to view the Account section and click on "Share New Account"
3. You will now be redirected to Plaid where you can safely and securely enter your financial information.
4. If your bank is not listed in the options available, search for your bank, by name, in the search box.
5. Enter your banking credentials here. Start with your username and password and click on submit.
6. You may need to verify your identity. If so, you’ll receive a text message from your bank and you will need to enter the code when prompted.
7. Plaid will begin to verify the code that you have entered. Once it has been successfully verified, your bank account information will be available to you on the screen.
Your account has been successfully shared with UpTogether and may show a pending amount balance. You can manage your shared accounts in the Financials section at any time.
Note: As a reminder, by sharing your financial account(s) you are giving UpTogether access to the following information related to account transactions:
- Location (for specific offline transactions)
- Merchant name
- Category (travel, shop, deposit, withdrawal, etc.)
You are also giving UpTogether access to the following information related to each shared account:
Account type (savings, checking, loan, etc)
For security purposes, occasionally the third-party platform used to share this information with us will “unlink” your shared account(s). To continue sharing your account(s), you will need to link them again.
If you ever change your mind and want to stop sharing your accounts, here are instructions for how to do so.