These are the steps to follow when logging into your dashboard.
- Go to the dashboard log-in page.
Note: Log in with the phone number OR email address you used when submitting your application. If you use any other email address or phone number, you will only see a blank profile that will not be linked to any of your application information.
You can also log in using a social media account if that's what you used when you first applied.
Submitting an email address
Submitting a phone number
- You will be sent a "Magic Link" by either text or email, both shown below. A Magic Link is a temporary log-in token that acts as a password for your dashboard.
Click the Magic Link.
Please note: A Magic Link can only be used once, and is only valid for 60 minutes. You can request a new Magic Link an unlimited number of times.
A Magic Link received by text
A Magic Link received by email
- You will now be logged into your UpTogether account. If you're using a computer, you will see a link to the Dashboard in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- If you are logging in using a mobile phone, you'll see a dropdown menu in the upper-right corner, represented by three horizontal lines. Click on these lines to view the menu, and click on Dashboard.
- You will now be on your dashboard page.