Payments from UpTogether will be made directly to your preferred payment receipt method — direct deposit or a physical or virtual UpTogether card.
To ensure you receive all future UpTogether funds, all you have to do is update your preferred payment receipt method by taking the steps below. It takes just a few minutes.
Log in to UpTogether using the same login method (email or phone magic link, Facebook, Google) you used to apply.
- On your Dashboard, click on the 'Payment Options' button
- Locate the account that you would like your UpTogether funds to be deposited in and click the checkbox next to 'Preferred Payment Receipt Method' to set your preferred method for automatic payments. You must click the 'Save' button for your preferred payment receipt method to update.
- If you have selected an UpTogether Physical Card or an UpTogether Virtual card, you will be prompted to review the corresponding FAQs which will provide more information about how the cards can and can not be used before confirming your payment method.
- An alert saying "Settings Updated" will pop up on the screen; approved payments will now be sent to your preferred payment method automatically.
There are currently three preferred payment receipt method options you can choose from. Please carefully read each option in detail before making a decision.
- Direct deposit is an electronic funds transfer into your bank account.
Physical UpTogether card is a prepaid card mailed to your home address. These are NOT debit cards and cannot be used to withdraw money at an ATM or to get cash back from in-store purchases. Read more about the physical UpTogether card here.
Virtual UpTogether cards can be used online only. You cannot use them to make in-person purchases. Read more about the virtual UpTogether cards here