If your account has become disconnected, you can visit the 'My Shared Financial Accounts' tab in the Financials section on UpTogether to relink the account. We know you may have done this previously, however, for security purposes, you have to reauthorize this regularly so we continue to have access. We recommend doing this monthly or whenever you access your UpTogether account.
If your account has become disconnected, follow the steps below.
1. To reconnect your bank account to UpTogether, locate the Financials section on the UpTogether home-page and click on "Shared Accounts.”
2. Locate the account that has become disconnected the click on the red box that reads 'CLICK TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT'.
3. You will be redirected to Plaid where you can safely and securely enter your banking information.
4. If your bank is not listed in the options available, search for your bank, by name, in the search box.
5. Enter your banking credentials here. Start with your username and password and click on submit.
6. You may need to verify your identity. If so, you’ll receive a text message from your bank and you will need to enter the code when prompted.
7. Plaid will begin to verify the code that you have entered. Once it has been successfully verified, your bank account information will be available to you on the screen.
Your account has been successfully shared with UpTogether and you can manage it in the Financials section at any time.