1. From the UpTogether homepage, scroll down to the Financials section and click on "View Financials"
2. Scroll down and click on "Change Payout Method"
3. Click on "Add Payout Method" and "+Add Payout Method" again on the next screen
4. Click on "Direct Deposit"
5. On the next few pages, add or confirm your:
- Name (this is how your name will appear on your card)
- Date of birth
- Billing address (will be used for your purchases)
Click "Save & Continue"
6. Enter the following in addition to your personal information:
- Bank's name
- Primary Account Holder's Name
- Bank Account Number (re-enter to confirm)
- Bank Routing Number (re-enter to confirm)
Follow the prompts to Save & Continue to successfully set Direct Deposit as a Payout Method.
TO SELECT DIRECT DEPOSIT AS YOUR PRIMARY PAYOUT METHOD
1. From the "Financials Page", Navigate to your Payout Methods and locate the method where you would like to receive your UpTogether funds.
2. Click on "..." to view more options
3. Click on "Make Primary Method" to make the account your primary payout method