When using your email address or mobile number to sign into your UpTogether account, a "Magic Link" is sent to you to complete your sign in request. UpTogether uses magic links to provide a simple way for you to verify your account with the convenience of not having to type out a password. Magic links are also helpful in preventing cyber hackers from being able to access your account.
How magic links work:
- You enter your email address or mobile number when signing in to UpTogether.org.
- You will receive an email or a text message with a magic link.
- Open the on the message sent to your email or mobile number and click on the magic link to complete the sign in process.
- Magic links are valid for 60 minutes and can only be accessed during that time.
- We recommend enabling a two-step verification process for your email account. This adds an additional layer of protection to your account.
- Do not share your magic link with others.
- If you have requested a magic link by email and have not received it within 10 minutes, please check your email spam folder as sometimes important magic links are marked as spam by email providers.