What if my card is stolen?
Updated over a week ago

If your card is lost or stolen, please contact the card provider immediately at 1-855-925-4626 and report it missing. At that time, a customer service representative will be able to place a hold on your card so that no unauthorized activity may occur.

The fee to get a replacement card is $3.50.

UpTogether cannot replace any money spent while your card is lost or stolen. If you need to dispute a transaction, please file a dispute by calling 1-855-449-2273, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST, except holidays.

Did this answer your question?